Friday, October 7, 2016

MySexySaturday - October 8, 2016 - Simply Irresistible


October 8, 2016:

For this week’s edition of MySexySaturday http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/ I have seven paragraphs from SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE, a contemporary m/m romance.

SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE
By
Christiane France


Blurb:
When Cal and Rob first met, they were star-struck, wet-behind-the-ears teenagers who thought all it took to make it in Hollywood was a great body and good looks. Cal eventually gave up the dream and became a reporter for an entertainment magazine, while Rob went on to become a major motion picture star.
Over the next few years, they broke up and got back together a dozen or more times. Then Rob hit a bad patch when Cal caught him with another man and kicked him out. Now, almost two years have passed without a word. Cal has no idea if Rob is even dead or alive, until Rob calls Cal’s boss out of the blue and offers to do an interview—on condition that Cal flies to England where Rob is living so they can talk face-to-face.
In view of their history, Cal knows he’s the best person to interview Rob, and so does his boss. But Cal is still in love with Rob and he knows the trip to London is likely to result in even more heartbreak. 

Excerpt:
This was the Rob I’d fallen in love with. The guy with the pouty bottom lip and the sexy, luminous dark eyes who I’d never get enough of, even if I lived to be a hundred. The same guy who’d pull any trick he could think up to get his own way. And now he was doing it to me all over again. If the next thing he asked me to do was jump, I’d probably do what I’d always done in the past and ask how high.
I’d known he was up to something, but did he realize the extent of what he’d done? He’d put my job at risk, involved my employer in what had to be considerable expense for which they’d get no return, and all for what? Just to get something he thought he wanted? Did he care about the fallout? Knowing Rob, I doubt he’d given it even a passing thought.
“Okay, you can quit with the act. I’m not going anywhere right now.”
“You mad at me?”
“No.”
He knelt on the floor beside my chair and laid his head in my lap. I knew I should push him off, move away, do something. Instead, I just smiled. Some things would never change, but that was okay. “I’m foaming at the mouth furious you’d do something this crazy, but not mad.”
He stroked my chest and my belly, sending tiny shivers tripping down my spine and settling in my cock. Then he began to stroke my penis through the fabric of my pants. I knew he wanted me every bit as much as I wanted him. I also knew what we were doing was as predictable as day following night.
^ ^ ^
Don’t forget this is a blog hop. You can check out all the other contributors’ blogs by following this link:  http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/

^ ^ ^
Cool mysteries and hot romance - http://www.chrisgrover.ca
http://twitter.com/chrisgrover2
 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. lol - as predictable as day following night. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete