Friday, September 2, 2016

MySexySaturday - September 3, 2016 - Anything You Can Do


September 3, 2016:

For this week’s edition of MySexySaturday http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/ I have seven paragraphs from ANYTHING YOU CAN DO. A contemporary m/m romance.

 


ANYTHING YOU CAN DO
By Christiane France
www.allromanceebooks.com

Blurb:

As teenagers, Devon and Julian denied their feelings for one another and avoided scandal by becoming fierce competitors and sworn enemies, even engaging in physical fights on occasion. After finishing school, Devon went to live and work in New York. Julian took his dreams of becoming a movie star to California and disappeared from view.

Now, years later, they’re both back home in Bayview and those old feelings are still very much alive and well. But Devon needs to focus all his efforts on bringing his family’s beach resort back to life. Julian has to decide what to do with his late grandfather’s house. Should he turn it into a B&B, or should he sell the property and move on?

It wasn’t the right time for them when they were in high school, and now, with problems to solve and decisions to make, the timing seems no better...

^^^

The color in his face deepened. “I didn’t get married and I don’t have any children, if that’s what you’re asking.”
“I see. Still pretending, huh?”
His eyes widened with surprise. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
I shook my head. “Come on, Julian. You’re gay, so am I, and this is the twenty-first century. What’s the big secret?”
“No secret. I just…”
“Just what?” I took a step closer. I knew I should let it go, but having the advantage over Julian hadn’t happened more than a couple of times when we were kids and the feeling it gave me now was almost as good as sex. If I pushed a little harder, maybe—
Julian’s expression was so damned knowing, I knew he’d read my mind, and it made me wanted to slap him. A nice hard slap on his bare butt for openers. 

^ ^ ^

Don’t forget this is a blog hop. You can check out all the other contributors’ blogs by following this link:  http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/

^ ^ ^

Cool mysteries and hot romance - http://www.chrisgrover.ca
Latest Release: Unmasking The Man www.allromanceebooks.com
Coming Soon: Crossing The Line; The Rivals

 

 

 

1 comment: