Friday, October 17, 2014



October 18, 2014:
 

For this week’s MySexySaturday http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/ I have seven paragraphs from MISSING, PRESUMED DEAD, my first book in the Amethyst Cove Mystery Series. This series is set in California and involves two ex-cops, Greg Stewartson and Ian Coulter, who own Amethyst Cove Security & Investigations. I write Greg’s stories while friend and fellow Amber Allure author, KC Kendricks, takes care of Ian’s adventures. My second book in this series, Missing, But Not Dead is due to be released by Amber Allure tomorrow, October 19, 2014:

 

MISSING, PRESUMED DEAD
By Christiane France
Contemporary m/m mystery



Private investigator and ex-cop, Greg Stewartson, is on his way to bed when his Hollywood-producer brother, Vance, shows up on his doorstep. With him is the handsome, sexy, and blond Tim Fensham, the brother of Vance's latest girlfriend, movie star Petra Lianne. Vance says Petra went missing more than a month ago after last being seen in Amethyst Cove. He has new information, but the police refuse to follow it up. They’ve closed the case, declaring the actress "Missing, Presumed Dead."

But Vance and Tim don’t believe Petra is dead and ask Greg to take the case. After Greg agrees, Tim stays to help him find Petra, while Vance returns to L.A.

Greg doesn’t want or need help, and wishes Tim would leave, too. He’s attracted to the man and figures the feeling may be mutual, but he doesn’t mix business with pleasure and he doesn’t need the distraction of Tim staying in his house. He also doesn’t like the way Tim keeps trying to interfere in the investigation, or the unexpected moves Tim puts on him during a power failure.


Still, Greg can’t tell Tim to take his case elsewhere for fear of upsetting Vance, but he does tell Tim to back off. The trouble is, Tim is not a very good listener...

 

^ ^ ^

We’d made it halfway down the hall leading to the bedrooms when the lights went off, yet again. Tim cannoned into my back, almost knocking me over.

“Sorry about that. I hate the dark.” He gave a shaky laugh. “Always have. Scares the living crap out of me. Makes me jumpy as hell. Clumsy, too.”

Oh, yeah? I’ve seen more than a few clever moves over the years, but when it came to making the best of an opportunity, this guy was beyond good. Believable, almost.

He cuddled closer, presumably to prove his point, then wrapped his arms around my body, and I felt his hot breath tickling my neck. “I hope you don’t mind me hanging onto you like this.”

Mind? Why should I mind? The power’s never off for more than a minute, two at the very most, so I had no reason to worry about things getting out of hand. “It’s okay. You’ll be fine.”

Whether I would be fine was a whole different story. His heat, his scent, the way his hard cock was pressing against my crack was such a turn-on, I figured I might as well enjoy the thrill while it lasted. All I had to do was relax…one, two, three, four. Any second now there would be light. Five, six, seven, eight, nine… By the time I got to ten, my imagination had taken off and I didn’t care if the damn lights never ever came on again.

He was nibbling my ears and stroking my dick, and it didn’t take genius mentality to know where things were headed. But what the hell? Maybe he really was afraid of the dark rather than an opportunist, and if something we both wanted kept his mind off his fears where was the harm?

 

^ ^ ^

Don’t forget this is a blog hop. You can check out all the other contributors’ blogs by following this link:  http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/

Cool mysteries and hot romance - http://www.chrisgrover.ca
Latest Release: Looking For Answers – http://www.amberquill.com/store/p/1945-Looking-For-Answers.aspx

Coming soon from Amber Allure: Missing But Not Dead
http://www.facebook.com/chris.grover.71

http://twitter.com/chrisgrover2
http://christianefrance.blogspot.ca/ 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. LOL - that's the way to take advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Greg's about to get himself in trouble........ LOL!! Nice snippet :)

    ReplyDelete