Saturday, February 8, 2014

INSEPARABLE - contemporary m/f/m


February 8, 2014: 

For this week’s helping of MySexySaturday http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.ca/ what could possibly be better than having two lovers? Especially in Alison’s case. When Nick gets called away on business, Nathan is always on hand, ready and willing to just step in and take over.

Below are seven sexy sentences to give you an idea what these guys get up to.

Cool mysteries and hot romance - http://www.chrisgrover.ca
Latest Release: A HAPPY CHRISTMAS ENDING http://www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure
Coming Soon: IT’S COMPLICATED
http://www.facebook.com/chris.grover.71
http://twitter.com/chrisgrover2
http://christianefrance.blogspot.ca/ 



Inseparable
by Christiane France

http://www.amberquill.com/AmberHeat/Inseparable.html


When Alison Palmer flees to England to escape the financial mess left by her late, philandering husband, she is, to use her own words, plain flat on her ass. With no money and no job training of any kind her future looks pretty grim—until she gets a job house-sitting Foxton Hall and meets handsome Nick Berringford and his deceased, identical twin brother, Nathan.

Nick and Nathan’s parents once owned the Hall, and the twins were planning to buy it back. But before that could happen, Nathan was involved in a freak accident and died. Now, rumor has it Nathan’s ghost not only haunts the bedroom where he died, but the ghost is gaining a reputation for making love to any woman who happens to sleep there.

At first, Ali thinks she’s having sexy dreams about the live twin, Nick, until Nathan introduces himself, and Ali realizes she’s as much in love both the ghost and his twin, and the trio are quickly caught up in a ménage a trois.

Nick knows Nathan’s spirit is trapped in the Hall and that’s why he’s also never left the village—he won’t desert his brother. They are, in fact, inseparable. But what will happen if Nick’s bid to buy back the Hall is successful? Will Nathan’s unfinished business cause him to disappear out of their lives for good?
***

I don’t know whether to indulge myself in an extended fit of screaming, resort to sobbing my heart out, or relieve my frustration in the time-honored fashion of DIY. Before I can make my mind up which way to go, I feel one side of the mattress dip slightly. I hold my breath. I thought Nick had gone. No way did I even harbor the faintest of hopes that he would relent and come back.

But then I feel strong arms wrap around me and hot lips begin to nuzzle my neck. “Feeling a little bit frustrated, are we?”

“You know damn well we are,” I mutter into the pillow, aware he’s taken his clothes off because his prick is now nudging against my butt. “And it’s a good thing you came back, otherwise I’d have given serious consideration to changing the lock. Permanently.”

He strokes and nibbles his way down to my waist, and then he turns me onto my back. I’m on fire. I want him to get to the good part…now. Somehow, I manage not to rush things by closing my eyes and offering no resistance as he parts my legs and cups my butt in his hands. But instead of entering me, I feel his tongue teasing and touching, sending my need soaring.

I want him to fuck me now, not play games, but when I try to push him away, he laughs and starts alternately sucking and stabbing at my clit with his tongue.

“Please, Nick. Stop! If you don’t, I’m going to come without you.”

He stops immediately, and moves his face up within inches of mine. “I’m not Nick, you silly goose. I’m Nathan. Nick left some time ago. I thought you knew that.”

<br>

3 comments:

  1. oh Lord. Spooky and sexy. What's a girl to do? Liked this alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very naughty...sexing up with a ghost. Gives me shivers just thinking about it.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete